OUR NEXT MEETING

OUR NEXT MEETING

17 JULY 2012

7:00pm

Grand Bluewave Hotel, Johor Bahru




Friday, July 2, 2010

A New Term, A New Start, A New Chapter, A New Beginning...

As for my very first post, just for a start, there is nothing much that I'd like to say. I believe that all exco members as well as club members can't wait to contribute & serve their best for this beloved club :) My eyes was blinking when saw our dedicated VPE's plan for the whole term. If before I just had my personal plan in toastmasters, as for now, I should prepare something for MIM.

By the way, there'll be the 1st round of Toastmasters Leadership Institute (TLI) for Division A on this coming Sunday (4th July 2010) @ Polytechnic Merlimau, Malacca. Those exco members are confirmed to be club representative:

1. Charlotte Goh, CC (President)
2. TM Norihan Binti Mohamad Misbah (VPPR)
3. TM Nur Haizarisha Bt Suratman (Secretary)
4. TM Fazril Shazriq Bin Mahmud (SAA)

We, from MIM are really looking forward to see exco members from other clubs in Division A. See you then.

As usual, we'll have our regular meeting on every 1st & 3rd Tuesday of the month from 7 pm till 9 pm @ Grand Paragon Hotel. Our very first meeting for this term will be on this coming Tuesday (6th July 2010). I lend our VPE words, "It is unique because we'll have our very first lady President of our club, who also the Division A Champion Speaker. Everybody are most welcome. I end my words here, till I write again, have a pleasant during.

Warmest Regards,

Norihan Binti Mohamad Misbah

Vice President (Public Relations)

MIM Toastamsters of Johor Bahru




No comments:

Post a Comment